Sunday, April 27, 2008

random pictures

here are some random pictures. the first is of my foot, next to a dinosaur foot print! awesome. there is a place here with a bunch of dinosaur footprints fosilized into stone there, it is pretty awesome to be honest, and i have more pictures to show you later if you are interested.

the next picture is of one of my students in his village above my town (in the valley in the background) and he was pushing his brother around in a wheelbarrow, and i though it was cool picture.

the last is of course my baby girl. isn't she cute?





2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Erik!! How wonderful that I found your blog. Ryan misses you so much, and well even though I don't really know you, I miss you too! Miles has gotten so big, so I created a blog so you could see some pictures :). I hope you are doing well, and we're looking forward to you seeing you again. Much love to you, Whitney Ryan and Miles :)

http://picturesforerik.blogspot.com/

Rick and Faye said...

Hey Erik!! Decided to peruse around the internet this morning and found several new blog entries of yours! It's great to see pics of the kids you're working with and to hear spring is on its way. I share that same joy of the changing seasons here in Adjumani where the rains have finally come. Rick and I both miss you and are excited about your work there. Keep it up!!