Thursday, December 6, 2007

mountain town



this is my host dad Beno and my host mom Eliko, and out town and the Caucusus mountains, with the new winter snow fall. the town picture i took from the other side of the river up in one of the nearby villages, and that is just me beno and eliko on our living room couch, boring i know. so i am looking at all these posts and need to tell the world that it is 3am and i am just trying to get pictures out to the world. this blog is not funny nor intelectual, and i am misspelling so much stuffffffffff! iam an english teacher for crying out loud, forgive me. the keyboard is a foreign object at this point. forgive me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the picture of your mountain town is awesome! i feel kind of bad saying it is my favorite picture on the blog, as you and bombora are not in it, but WOW what a beautiful setting. i expect you to able to climb rainier when you get back, after practicing on those peaks. i hope life continues to be glorious for you there!